You are holding two publications which go together:
• “Relationships in a Project – How to Support Youth in a Group Process
Handbook for Educators”
• “Power Up Your Team Building Skills – How to do a Group Project and
Keep on Liking People? – Exercises for Individual work“
The first publication will be the basic resource for you as the team leader.
Thanks to it you will:
• Learn how the group process evolves in a group of students.
• Think through your role as a teacher and team leader through different
stages of the process.
• Get familiar with the tools to work collaboratively with students.
The second one, i.e. the student journal, is an individual self-assessment
tool. The material is constructed in such a way that the participants can
fill it in any sequence, return to their work and modify it.